Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Floss Gloss Lean & Colores De Carol Camellia 5/29/18

Today, I have on the most lovely purple polish from a brand called Floss Gloss called Lean. It is such a girly bright purple with quite a bit of pink to it and I just adore it. I bought it in early 2016 along with four other polishes from Live Love Polish, and this is my first time wearing any of the polishes from that order. (Although, I'm not 100 percent sure I've not worn the Picture Polish called Merge...I know for sure my daughter has, but I'm not sure if I have...hmm...). The formula on Lean was phenomenal! You'd expect polish in such a small bottle to be a bit of a pain to apply - but nope! It applied perfectly, evenly, and almost completely opaquely in one coat, though I threw on a second for good measure. I want this baby to last!

On some nails I also have a single thin coat of Colores De Carol's Camellia, which is a beautiful holographic topper with multichrome flakes. It's my favorite thing to put on top of just about anything. As beautiful as Lean is, I couldn't see myself wearing her as a full mani without a little something extra to spice it up. It's not the polish's fault, but my weird skin tone. In general, I'm not a fan of manicures that only feature one creme polish. I do have some exceptions, like, bright colors, dusty colors, and especially off white polishes like Coconut Milk from KL Polish or beautiful nude colors like Gray-T Escape from Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, which are so clean and beautiful on their own that I often can't bring myself to distract from them, particularly on days when a fresh, clean look is preferred. However, Camellia on top of any of those polishes is also pretty darn stunning.



Isn't that a sweet mani? Even with my newly-shortened nails, it looks beautifully girly and just all-around yum.

I hope you enjoyed this short and sweet nail-polish-related post!

Until next time, Stay Blessed!

XOXOXO - Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment