Friday, January 11, 2019

'member Me? My HAIR!!!

I sure don't.

I've been spending the last few days looking at old YouTube videos of myself to see if I'd be inspired to do them again.  At one time, I had really great natural lighting by a window. Plus, I had a table and an easy setup for filming. I just don't have that now.  I guess I'm not ready yet.

On another note, I'm currently thinking about chopping all of my hair off. I've cut a significant amount of my hair a couple of times in the last five years, but what I'm thinking about now is even more drastic. I'm thinking about going from 22 inches of hair in some areas...



 ...down to ONE.

I haven't had such short hair since sixth grade. I had to cut it all off because I'd spent the entire summer leading up to sixth grade at the pool half of every day and out in the sun the other half. My hair was an actual cotton ball. I ended up with a hair cut that looked like Duckie's in Pretty in Pink LOL!


The only exception is that my hair was cut even closer on the sides. I loved using my fingers to pull down my bangs, too. People made fun of me because I did it all the time. Nobody could convince me that I wasn't cool, though LOL! Hey, this was the 80's, okay?!

Just the thought of how much lower maintenance my hair could be is exciting to me...but then if I hate it, my self esteem could go all the way to zero. Someone suggested to me that I get a short hair wig first, but I don't know. The decent ones cost too much and that will eat into my hair cut budget!

I think I'm going to do it...the only issue is actually finding someone in my area who knows how to cut hair like mine...any takers? :)

That's all I have for now.

Until next time, stay blessed!

XOXOXO - Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment