Tuesday, May 1, 2018

New York & State Of Mind...5/1/18

The majority of what I watched today on YouTube were Sweet Digs videos from Refinery29 where they show you what you get for $XXXX in NYC. It's amazing how tiny some of the spaces were. I still don't know why I am looking or why I care to look...

The way the people were dressed also made me pretty darn sure I couldn't survive there. I don't have any fashion sense or style. I could wear the same thing every single day and not give a hoot. Plus I say things like, "I don't give a hoot," which I don't think will mesh with NY culture...

Anyways....

I've been feeling kind of crappy for about two weeks. You know something ain't right when all you want to do is eat ramen noodles, which is loaded with sodium, which causes water retention, which makes me feel even more crappy. You ever have fat days? I've been having fat weeks. I feel like everything I'm eating is making me blow up like a balloon that refuses to deflate. I keep telling myself I will fast for a few days just to bring the swelling down but then I cave at the first sign of true hunger. How's that for honesty? I hope nobody is reading this...

I'd like to have a week all alone with no one and nothing to see or talk to except for Hulu and Netflix. Is that unhealthy? Probably.

On the plus side, I posted a couple of nail polish related videos in the last few days. That's something.

That is all I have for today.

Until next time, be blessed!

XOXOXO - Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment