Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Prayer Of The Week - THANKFUL!!! 5/15/18


This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will REJOICE! And be oh so GLAD in it!!

(I find when I am in the most jubilant of moods, I sound corny - I think my true joyous self is a flamboyant stage actor from the times of Shakespeare. I also make big gestures and open my arms widely and eagerly to hug the world!)

Thank you, Jesus, for Your glorious mercies, which You renew every single morning! We are so undeserving of even the most minute of Your glances in our direction, yet You greet us every morning with great interest in our well being, with adoration and love and forgiveness and grace and mercy and great expectations! To know that Your thoughts of us far exceed any that we could possibly imagine with our limited brains is just so overwhelming to us!

WE ARE NOT WORTHY! BUT WE THANK YOU! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN, ARE, AND WILL BE IN OUR LIVES!

Everything You touch is a song, a perfectly written love poem, a great masterpiece, an awe-inspiring work of exquisite art, a tear-jerking expression of great love! You are the Creator of the heavens and the earth! The Great Comforter to those who mourn! The Great Provider to those who (think they) lack! The Great Banner to those who can walk in Your victory! The Great Healer to those who are sick! The Great Giver of Peace to those who live in chaos! The Great Shepherd to those who need direction! You are our Righteousness and EVER PRESENT HELP! Who and HOW are we without You? Nothing! Nowhere! Lost! But dust! Yet You raise us up and call us to walk in righteousness, as the precious children of an almighty KING! WOW!!! You are MARVELOUS!! You are EVERYTHING to us!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, GOD, FOR ALL OF IT!!!

My vocabulary is so limited. I struggle even now to express all that You are to me! Lord, You are...I just cannot! I had to speak in tongues just now because I've run out of words!

God, we love and we thank and we praise and exalt Your name! Asking for nothing, expecting nothing, except that You please accept our attempt to worship and praise You and all of Your mighty works on this day! Hallelujah!

THANK YOU!!!

In the all-powerful name of Jesus we pray (praise)!


AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment