Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bizarre Sunday Night Dreams...5/9/18

The morning after having this dream I emailed myself everything I remembered about it. That's the only reason you're getting so much detail days after the dream actually occurred :)

First dream: I was walking with a young girl - not sure who she was - down a sidewalk. We noticed on the ground a flattened, deep blush, shimmery tote bag, with the handles stretched out, and started to walk past it. It actually looked like it was pressed into the ground, like it was part of the ground. I tried to restrain myself from going back for it because I thought it'd be silly, but then the young girl stated she couldn't resist and went back for it. I felt dumb for not going for it first because I really wanted it. We went back together, but I got to it first. I bent down toward the bag and just as I was about to touch it, it turned into a puppy...which makes zero sense, but it did. There are pieces of this part of the dream that are fuzzy to me. I have a vague memory about thinking that the puppy had purposely flattened itself out in a way that made people think it was dead, which is why nobody picked it up (this was a thought I believe I might have had in the actual dream, not upon waking). But, again, I remember seeing a deep blush bag that sparkled on the ground, not a flattened puppy. I don't know. Maybe she was under it. Anyway, after I picked it up, my husband was there all of a sudden, and not the girl. While holding the puppy in my arms, I looked up at him and said we needed to find its owner. As we continued walking, falling more in love with puppy, I said, "Or...we could just take her home and keep her!" He smiled at me and we kept walking.

We eventually ended up at a friend's house when it started raining. I left the puppy in the car (all this walking and suddenly we had a car) because it'd fallen asleep. The friend, my husband and I seemed to be working on some kind of project. After a long while, I suddenly remembered that I hadn't fed the puppy, and got up to check on it. While at the front door, I came to realize that the puppy was a baby. Yes, apparently I left a baby in a car for hours! Around this time I vaguely remember hoping that my friend had baby formula in the house. In fact, I think I thought about the formula before I thought/realized there was a baby in the car...

The road between the house and the car appeared to be flooding, the ground underneath looking like mounds of mud. I stood in the doorway contemplating how I was going to get to the baby and then back to the house without soaking and dirtying us both. I stood there feeling guilty for even thinking about that while this baby was in the car alone, and yet the thought of the mess I'd have to go through to get to it paralyzed me, and I couldn't move...I woke up.

Second dream after falling back asleep: I'm walking toward a bus stop. Just as I arrived, a swarm of parrot-looking birds colored red and white flew past and landed on the power lines above me. I stood there for a while and kind of zoned out. Just when I realized I've been under these birds for way too long and needed to get away, down came the storm of white. I had gobs of their "gifts" on my head, shirt, arms, etc. I thought to myself that I was on my way to an important meeting and couldn't go looking like this, so I walked back to my office. This office wasn't my current, real-life office. It was huge, had a lot of wood furniture and a big mirror and closet. I apparently had an assistant ready to clean me up and make me presentable, which she did, extremely quickly. There are pieces I'm missing from this dream, too...like, there's a foggy recollection of the assistant reassuring me with her words, telling me not to worry, and of me, marveling at how quickly she's making me look and smell nice again. I was staring into the mirror watching her putting the finishing touches on my appearance when I woke up again...

That's all I can remember for now. I'd love it if you had any insight on these dreams. They were so bizarre!

Until next time, Be Blessed!

XOXOXO - Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment